1. Minimum GPA of 2.5 each in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
2. Candidates with GPA 2.00 in any examination must have minimum GPA 6.00 combined.
3. In case of the ward of Freedom Fighter, at least GPA 5.00 combined in SSC/Dakhil, HSC/Alim or Equivalent Examination is required. Proof of Certificate must be submitted in this connection.
4. ‘0’ Level in 5 (five) subjects and ‘A’ Level in 2 (two) major subjects with minimum ‘B’ Grade in four subjects and ‘C’ Grade in three subjects.
5. For EEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level with fulfilling the above criteria.
Required Papers For Admission
* Two (2) attested copies of all mark sheets & certificates. (Original academic papers must present at admission time).
* Four (4) attested copies of recent passport size color photographs.
* Attested copy of national ID card.
* Attested copy of certificate from Union Parisad/ Word Commissioner.
* Job experience certificate for EMBA.
A candidate seeking admission in Undergraduate or Graduate Program must
2. Fill-up prescribed admission form.
3. Submit the admission form with 4 copies of attested passport size color photographs within the deadline and pay for the admission form, if he has not already paid.
4. Seat for admission Test.
5. Submit attested copies of certificates/testimonials of all board examinations passed.
6. Submit 4 copies of passport size and attested color photographs.
7. Pay admission and other fees.
10. Collect ID card when ready from the Admission Office.