To be eligible for admission as a regular student the application must have:
1. Completed higher secondary education (12 years of schooling pre-university education) under a system different from SSC/HSC or O/A-Levels will be considered for equivalent by the University on a case to case basis
2. A minimum GPA of 2.5 each in SSC/Equivalence and HSC/equivalence examination and must have a total GPA 6.00
3. B Grade/GPA 4.0 and for A-Level students two subjects with minimum C Grade/GPA 3.5 for O-Level students five subjects with minimum
4.GPA 5.0 Freedom fighters ward will be considered a total
5. 410 out of 800 and in average 450 for GED examination each courses marks must have
6.A minimum SSC/O-Level and HSC/A-Level must have GPA 2.0 in case of Music, Fashion Design, Fine Arts & Graphic Design Programs.
To be eligible for admission as a regular student of Graduate/Master Program the applicant must have:
1.Completed under graduate degree with at least 2.0 CGPA and above mentioned criteria.
Required Papers For Admission
* Two (2) attested copies of all mark sheets & certificates. (Original academic papers must present at admission time).
* Four (4) attested copies of recent passport size color photographs.
* Attested copy of national ID card.
* Attested copy of certificate from Union Parisad/ Word Commissioner.
* Job experience certificate for EMBA.
A candidate seeking admission in Undergraduate or Graduate Program must
2. Fill-up prescribed admission form.
3. Submit the admission form with 4 copies of attested passport size color photographs within the deadline and pay for the admission form, if he has not already paid.
4. Seat for admission Test.
5. Submit attested copies of certificates/testimonials of all board examinations passed.
6. Submit 4 copies of passport size and attested color photographs.
7. Pay admission and other fees.
10. Collect ID card when ready from the Admission Office.