Undergraduate Programs: For getting admission to undergraduate programs, admission test is not required for GPA 5.00 holders in HSC/Equivalent exams.
Requirements for seat on an admission test at City Uniersity.
1. Minimum GPA of 2.5 each in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
2. Candidates with GPA 2.00 in any examination must have minimum GPA 6.00 combined.
3. In case of the ward of Freedom Fighter, at least GPA 5.00 combined in SSC/Dakhil, HSC/Alim or Equivalent Examination is required. Proof of Certificate must be submitted in this connection.
4. ‘0’ Level in 5 (five) subjects and ‘A’ Level in 2 (two) major subjects with minimum ‘B’ Grade in four subjects and ‘C’ Grade in three subjects.
5. For EEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level with fulfilling the above criteria.
Graduate Programs: Admission Test is not required for getting admission to any Master’s program for the students graduated from City University.
Collection of Admission Form: Admission Form is available at City University Admission Office in working days between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM on payment of Tk. 500/= (Non Refundable). Online Admission Form is also available at City University official Website.