The co-curricular activities emphasizes on the wholeness of university experience through synchronized development of body, mind and spirit. The main objectives of co-curricular activities are to create an environment for spontaneous participation of students in co-curricular activities, create leaders for future, and provide opportunities for community service activities. It enforces to enhance the teacher-student relationship, liaise with other universities, organizations and student bodies at national and international level.
· Leadership development programs.
· Sports, seminars, workshops, conferences, exhibitions, concerts, competitions.
· Social awareness programs.
· National and International visits.
· Liaison with educational institutions, development organizations and other organizations at national and international levels in various events.
Clubs, Forums & Associations of City University:
· Career Development Club.
· Sports Club.
· City University Textile Club.
· City University Computer Club. (CUCC)
· City University Programming Club. (CUPC)
· Debating Club.
· Drama & Theater Forum.
· City University Cultural Club.
· City University Alumni Association.
· City University Language Club.