Day Program is run from Saturday to Thursday. Generally, students are to come four days in a week in the classes. Students who have completed HSC from Science group, `A’ Level from science background & Diploma in science related programs are eligible to study in this program.
Day Program Offers 156 Credits
The Evening Program is only for diploma background student and anyone who cannot participate in the Regular Program due to their daytime work. The program focuses on enhancing communication proficiency, which is essential for business people living in Bangladesh.
Classes are offered 3 days a week (Thursday/Friday/Saturday) .
Evening Program Offers 126 Credits
1. Minimum GPA of 2.5 each in SSC and HSC or equivalent public examinations.
2. Candidates with GPA 2.00 in any examination must have minimum GPA 6.00 combined.
3. In case of the ward of Freedom Fighter, at least GPA 5.00 combined in SSC/Dakhil, HSC/Alim or Equivalent Examination is required. Proof of Certificate must be submitted in this connection.
4. ‘0’ Level in 5 (five) subjects and ‘A’ Level in 2 (two) major subjects with minimum ‘B’ Grade in four subjects and ‘C’ Grade in three subjects.
5. For EEE/CSE programs, students must have had Physics and Mathematics in HSC/A-Level or equivalent level with fulfilling the above criteria.
1.Individuals who are not citizens or permanent residents of Bangladesh are defined as international applicants. International applicants seeking admission into City University must meet the same academic standards as those required for Bangladeshi students. There are wide variations, however, among educational systems throughout the world that make an exact comparison of educational standards difficult. International applicants are selected on the basis of their prior academic results, English proficiency, probability of success in the chosen curriculum as evidenced by prior work in the academic area involved, and certification of adequate financial resources.
2. Students must have good command in English.