Name: Md. Zakaria
LL.B. (Hons.), DU
LL.M. (1st Class), DU
“Prohibition of Dowry and Ways to Enforce
the Right of Dower: In Search for Empowerment of Women in Bangladesh.”
Senior Lecturer, Department of Law (Since 18th October, 2011 till date)
- Dower & Dowry Situation in Bangladesh & the Judiciary’s Role towards the Disposal of Dower Cases: An Exploration. (Publication Under Process).
- Much Disputed Rampal Power Plant: An Analysis from Legal Perspective (Publication Under Process).
1.Participated in workshop on Self Assessment & Team Building for Department of Law organized by IQAC of City University under HEQEP held on the 11th October, 2017.
2.Participated in workshop on Curriculum Concept, Models & Development Strategy organized by IQAC of City University under HEQEP held from the 11th November, 2017 to 12th November, 2017.
- Enrolled as an advocate at the Bangladesh Bar Council on 16th April 2013.
- Member of Dhaka Bar Association.
- Member of the Syllabus Review Committee, Department of Law, City University.